12 St Helens Gate
Whitley Chapel Hexham Hexham Northumberland NE47 0JJ
*** 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP, NO UPPER CHAIN, NEW OIL CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM, SURROUNDED BY BEAUTIFUL COUNTRYSIDE, IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY *** This three bedroom terraced house is located on St Helens Gate in Whitley Chapel near Hexham and is being offered for sale on a 25% share basis. The property includes new double glazing and a new oil fired central heating system. The property comprises: an entrance hall, spacious living room and a fitted kitchen/diner. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a good size rear garden backing on to stunning open countryside. There is off street parking available to the front.
HALL Including laminate flooring.
LIVING ROOM 12' 3" x 12' 3" (3.757m x 3.745m) Living room including laminate flooring, a radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
KITCHEN/DINER 15' 6" x 8' 8" (4.734m x 2.664m) Kitchen including fitted wall and base units with a contrasting work surface, stainless steel sink/drainer with a mixer tap, integrated oven with four ring electric hob and extractor fan above, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, tiled flooring, tiled splash back, double glazed window to the rear and a UPVC French door leading to the rear garden.
STAIRS With carpet flooring.
MASTER BEDROOM 9' 2" x 8' 4" (2.813m x 2.547m) Master bedroom including extensive fitted wardrobes, carpet flooring, a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 10" x 8' 5" (3.021m x 2.568m) Bedroom with carpet flooring, a radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
BEDROOM THREE 6' 9" x 6' 7" (2.078m x 2.016m) Bedroom with carpet flooring, a radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
BATHROOM 6' 10" x 5' 8" (2.086m x 1.732m) Bathroom including a bath with shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, towel heater, extractor fan and a double glazed window to the rear.
REAR GARDEN West facing enclosed garden including a paved patio, planted borders and a shed with electric.
LEASE DETAILS This property is leasehold. The lease started the 1st January 1994 with an initial term of 99 years.
25% SHARE FOR SALE The sellers are selling their 25% share of the property. The remaining 75% is paid as rent to Castle & Coasts Housing Association. A larger percentage share is available via separate negotiations with Castle & Coasts. Please enquire for further details.