Croft View, Milburn

Milburn Penrith Cumbria CA10 1TN

Croft View Milburn Penrith Cumbria CA10 1TN


£99.97 (pw) plus £2.97 service charge

  • To Rent
  • House
  • Eden
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 99.97 (pw) plus £2.97 service charge
  • Rented General

Key Features

  • 3 bedrooms
  • Well presented kitchen
  • Well presented three piece bathroom
  • Double glazing throughout
  • Full air source heat pump central heating
  • Low maintenance garden
  • Off street parking
  • Property is available now
  • No deposit or bond required
  • Universal Credit & Housing Benefit applicants will be accepted

Full Description

Castles and Coasts Housing Association (CCHA) owns and manages more than 7,000 homes across the North of England. CCHA is proud to offer affordable homes to rent. We are committed to providing excellent services, which are convenient to residents’ needs. These services include housing and estate management and a 24/7 repairs service.

CCHA are delighted to welcome to the market this 3 bedroom house at Croft View, Milburn.

Located in a rural location. This unfurnished home briefly comprises of a entrance hall, a spacious living room, well presented kitchen, three bedrooms and a three piece bathroom.

Low maintenance garden and off street parking.

Viewing is highly recommended for this property. Please use links above to contact us

Information about renting from CCHA

This property will be allocated in accordance with CCHA’s Lettings Policy. For more details about the application process please see video above.

All offers are based on submission of a suitable landlord’s reference or character reference and a successful affordability assessment. Due to changes as a result of the Welfare Reform Act, preference will be given to households who fully occupy or can demonstrate that they are financially able to afford the property.

No deposit is required, however a payment in advance is payable at sign up depending on your payment method and frequency.

Internal transfers (existing Castles and Coasts residents wishing to move from one property to another) will only be allowed in cases where there is housing need for a move.

You cannot keep any pets or animals in your home without prior written permission.

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) if available.