29 Trinity Court, Whitehaven

Scotch Street Whitehaven CA28 7NB

29 Trinity Court Scotch Street Whitehaven CA28 7NB

Price

£35,000

  • To Buy
  • 2nd Floor Flat
  • Copeland
  • 1 Bedroom
  • 35,000
  • Sale Leaseholder for the elderly

his upper floor retirement flat has had a brand new kitchen installed and is ready to move into. Well presented and sold with no forward chain, this development of flats is close to the town centre, With communal hall having a lift to the upper floors. Living room, kitchen, a double bedroom and shower room. PRICE DENOTES 70% SHARE. RENT PAYABLE ON THE OTHER 30%. OVER 55s ONLY

This property is for sale through Hunters estate agents - more details here:

https://www.hunters.com/property-search/dumsp201893

Access & Restrictions

  • Age Restrictions Apply

Loading...