2 Ford Rise, Stocksfield

Stocksfield Northumberland NE43 7JP

2 Ford Rise Stocksfield Northumberland NE43 7JP

Price

£84,950

  • To Buy
  • 1st Floor Flat
  • Northumberland
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • 84,950
  • Sale Leaseholder General

**75% shared ownership/remaining 25% optional purchase** A two bedroom first floor apartment situated in this much sought after Tyne Valley Village. The property features gas central heating, double glazing, views to the rear and a refitted shower room/wc. The property comprises:- communal entrance hallway, inner hallway, shower room/wc, two bedrooms, living/dining room with views, and a fitted kitchen. Externally there are communal grounds and allocated parking. Available now with no upward chain, viewing is essential!!!

FOR SALE THROUGH YELLOW ESTATE AGENTS - more details here:

http://www.yellowproperty.com/buy-a-property/search/Stocksfield-28749221

Loading...